PrestaShop Checkout not connecting to Paypal after shop association

I am trying to connect my Paypal account to the Prestashop Checkout.  During configuring the '3 steps to start accepting payments on your store shop', step one is associating my shop with my prestashop account.   I go through the process and it associates correctly.    However, when I go back to the back office, expecting to be taken to Paypal to connect their, nothing happens.   I just get the first screen.    Does anyone know what caused this ?    I did recently change the URL from a temporary one to my permanent one under the same email address.  Could this be an issue ?   If it is, how do I erase the first Assocation so only the correct one remains ?

Prestashop 8.0.4

On 6/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, mcbole62 said:

I am trying to connect my Paypal account to the Prestashop Checkout.  During configuring the '3 steps to start accepting payments on your store shop', step one is associating my shop with my prestashop account.   I go through the process and it associates correctly.    However, when I go back to the back office, expecting to be taken to Paypal to connect their, nothing happens.   I just get the first screen.    Does anyone know what caused this ?    I did recently change the URL from a temporary one to my permanent one under the same email address.  Could this be an issue ?   If it is, how do I erase the first Assocation so only the correct one remains ?

Prestashop 8.0.4

sorry you have this issue, it's very possible ps checkout is not ready for 8.0.4,  but also as an agency we do not recommend using prestashop checkout, it's possible to just load a paypal module...prestashop checkout has been buggy, maybe it's better now but  I don't recommend using it.  that is from a lot  of experience removing them to solve new client checkout issues...