Installation Presta 8.0.4 crashes while unzipping files

Hello!

I have a problem with installation Presta v. 8.0.4. 

Server IdeaWebServer/5.2.0, PHP 7.4, MySQL 8.0.

After uploading zip file and index.php and running page uznipp process is starting but it stops and return error. Sometimes i get error like these:

prestashop 8.0.4 warning: ziparchive::extractto(///bin/.htaccess): failed to open stream: read-only file system in /index.php on line 1317

sometimes like these:

An error has occurrederror

It crashes everytime at another % value.

I tried to unzipp files and send them via ftp myself and it works to run installator. I could choose language, set up domain, database, etc. Installation proceed succesfully, but unfortunatelly shop don't work after that. Both, main site and admin panel don't work. Main site returns connection error, admin site returns white page and running download index.html to Download folder @ my hdd. 

Please help me ;) Couple years ago i stopped playn' with computers at all, and that what takes me 5 minutes then, now takes me 2 days with no results ;) 

presta0.jpg

presta1.jpg

presta2.jpg

2 hours ago, rozny1 said:

I have a problem with installation Presta v. 8.0.4.

Where? On your hoster installation over Softacoulus? Or in Localhost in your Windows/Linux/else Environment?
All dependencies are satisfied?

I try to install it on web host - home.pl. Index and zip file were uploaded via ftp, and then i tried to run installator via http, and it crashes all the time.
I've tried to upload unzipped files and run installator manualy and it goes 100%, i have an form to write down all necessary data like database host, username, passwrd, etc. Installation goes well, but after that none - main page and admin page don't work at all. There are just blank pages and everytime index.html file is starting to download to my hdd drive. I've checked database with phpMyAdmin and tables for Presta are created and filled with data, so installation goes 100%. I don't understand why it crashes with automatic installer all the time and it goes when i unzipping files manually. And why index page's are running to download, not to display as they should.

18 hours ago, Nickz said:

Ok

RAM and php Memory and dependencies are how?

I have no idea, but this is virtual server on one of the biggest hosts in Poland. I used to install there some old versions of Presta (it was about 10 years ago), Magento, OSC Gold, couple of wordpress sites and lot of self made scripts and it had no problem. Now i tried to install Presta 1.7.8.9 and it also crashed while uznipping files 😐

presta00.png

3 hours ago, rozny1 said:

I have no idea, but this is virtual server on one of the biggest hosts in Poland. I used to install there some old versions of Presta (it was about 10 years ago),

Well 10 Years ago a Operation system had 150mb on memory usage. Nowadays it needs 2GB just to run.

Ask the provider he should now.