Version 8 not available in 1-Click Upgrade V 4.15

Hello,
I have installed 1-Click upgrade 4.15. On Git Hub they say that this Version allows upgrades from 1.7 to the latest version 8.x.
However, the module gives me only the option to upgrade from current PrestaShop version: 1.7.6.7 to 1.7.8 stable - (1.7.8.9) => Last check: 2023-05-27 11:57:38  .... ???

17 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Do the 1.7.8.9 first and see if allows you to make to 8 after. I would stay on 1.7.8.9 for working store.

Our ISP will disable PHP 7.4 by end of year, thus I'm forced to upgrade .... not today, but soon. Further 1.7.6.7 loves to show the Error500 in the backend, even if all third-party plugins are disabled. ... and then there is this terrible, completely unstructured translation mess. I hope that 8.x solves these bugs.

1 hour ago, Lukas Truninger said:

Our ISP will disable PHP 7.4 by end of year, thus I'm forced to upgrade .... not today, but soon. Further 1.7.6.7 loves to show the Error500 in the backend, even if all third-party plugins are disabled. ... and then there is this terrible, completely unstructured translation mess. I hope that 8.x solves these bugs.

Test version 8 on clean installation. Install your theme, custom modules, to see if all will work out.