[FREE MODULE] Tag Concierge Free - Google Tag Manager integration with Google Analytics 4 and more

Tag Concierge PrestaShop Module Free

This extension pushes standard eCommerce information – GA4 Commerce and UA Enhanced eCommerce compatible – to GTM Data Layer. Once this information is available in your GTM workspace you can plug in and use any tool available, even if you are unsure which tool you need or would like to use.

Free version of module is limited to tracking only:
1. add_to_cart
2. purchase

Requirements:

• PrestaShop >= 1.7.1.0
  • PHP >= 7.1

You can download the latest version from attached zip or download it directly from release on GitHub.

tag-concierge-free-1.0.4.zip

image.thumb.png.50cfad543e2a8185c280c719d3a0b3c0.png

GTM setup can be cumbersome and time-consuming – this extension comes with packaged presets for 4 main tools in the market that allow you to set up and run the integration in few simple steps without creating every single GTM Variable and Trigger yourself.

232718426-4fec6b72-7bba-4b48-be29-00a438385847.thumb.gif.c8204e6494a88d614d81fe74085532df.gif

Tag Concierge integrates your PrestaShop shop with a GTM container. It can work with existing GTM installation and allows injecting the GTM snippets in the settings.

232718949-ea27f1d3-06d0-45e6-9d2e-b10e6df2c78d.thumb.png.3dfabed91c4fe9ec1d9aefd2b4968d22.png

The extension starts to work without any additional installation. Once it is activated and GTM is embedded in the website, it starts to emit eCommerce events to the GTM dataLayer. Those events are compatible with the newest GA4 format but can be adapted to different tools, including UA and Facebook Pixel.

232719076-bb557af4-abae-4e30-a3e2-220a48f96c8e.png.c9350e596fdf1a6d05d62ae15f535c19.png

232719118-9a17b117-3de5-49a3-8834-f5bad1fe2d3d.png.f2b317be8f2617112e8a02e1493f5a8d.png

From there, virtually any integration can be achieved through GTM and the same data from your shop can be sent out to any analytical or optimization tool. But to make it easier, the extension comes with packaged GTM presets that can be imported into GTM workspace to enable dataflow to specific tool in few simple steps without creating every single GTM Tag, Variable, and Trigger manually.

232719541-3ca2bb80-dbd9-4773-a215-81a046c48a7d.png.3d29b40d52e355b945ac76a72417faba.png

That’s it. With the help of the extension and packaged presets, you can start analyzing and optimizing your PrestaShop shop in almost no time.

232719590-bd041a18-cfcc-44a3-88a1-0911314f7911.png.ac671b819eee8dcc9c4f44cd31211605.png

Benefits

1. A single extension to install that captures and emits all required eCommerce events
2. Virtually any analytical and optimization tool can be integrated via GTM in order to improve PrestaShop sales
3. Build full end-to-end integration with selected tools (Google Analytics GA4 and UA, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads) with a few simple clicks thanks to packaged GTM presets
4. Supports legally required user consent before sending out any data out (requires manual setup)
5. Ensures data consistency – data won’t be sent twice thanks to streamlined integration

Edited by Tag Concierge
new release (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Tag Concierge changed the title to [FREE MODULE] Tag Concierge Free - Google Tag Manager integration with Google Analytics 4 and more
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you for the module, I am finally seeing purchase data in GA4.

I am wondering something, 

I have loaded the GTM presets, and checked the debugging (running version 1.0.1), which shows that the add_to_cart event is triggered but in GA4 it is not showing (purchase is working, already super happy with that :) )

Is there something I still need to do to be able to see the add to cart in GA4?

10 minutes ago, Sickboards said:

Hello

Thank you for the module, I am finally seeing purchase data in GA4.

I am wondering something, 

I have loaded the GTM presets, and checked the debugging (running version 1.0.1), which shows that the add_to_cart event is triggered but in GA4 it is not showing (purchase is working, already super happy with that :) )

Is there something I still need to do to be able to see the add to cart in GA4?

Hello @Sickboards, thank you for feedback. Please contact us at [email protected] because to diagnose the problem we will need additional information that should not necessarily be public (for example, the address of the store and a link to run the GTM container in debug mode).

Hi. 

I was looking for something similar to this. If I already have the code inserted and working, the data from visits to analytics arrives correctly. Do I have to delete everything to integrate the module? Because what I have not achieved is that the amount data, product name, etc. travel in the sale.

16 hours ago, eresturamoncin said:

Hi. 

I was looking for something similar to this. If I already have the code inserted and working, the data from visits to analytics arrives correctly. Do I have to delete everything to integrate the module? Because what I have not achieved is that the amount data, product name, etc. travel in the sale.

Hello @eresturamoncin, please contact us at [email protected] with url of your PrestaShop installation and GTM debug mode url. We will check what data is missing and why.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @mati41, thank you for question. Every custom theme is...custom, so we can't test our plugin on all custom themes. If theme was developed correctly according to PrestaShop standard, then our plugin should work properly. PHP 7.3 is compatible.

Many of our clients run their shops on custom themes, so it's very likely that our plugin will work with your theme too ;)

All the best,
Michał from Tag Concierge

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, kerami82 said:

Hello. Is Tag Concierge work well with prestashop 1.7.8.11? I have problem with {{GA4 Ecommerce Purchase Value}} and measurement for google ads. This is the correct variable for the order value?

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-15 084811.png

Hello/Cześć,
yes, we support that version. Could you please share Google Tag Manager debug preview url in DM or in ticket to [email protected]? We will check it.

All the best