I want to change URL, Please help

I want to change URL of my website. I followed instruction on Presta, sent many messages but no answer. I also sent messages to Presta Facebook Fanpage then some day later they told me to post here.
Anyone help please.

Hello, details are missing from your query, do you want to change it totally or partially? if it is totally you should buy a new domain and change the parameters of your store so that it points to that new domain, if it is partially, what do you want to do?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, juanrojas said:

Hello, details are missing from your query, do you want to change it totally or partially? if it is totally you should buy a new domain and change the parameters of your store so that it points to that new domain, if it is partially, what do you want to do?

I bought new domain, I want to change it totally.

Change it in table prefix_shop_url, delete /var/cache and regenerate .htacess.
If you use any hard links, external modules etc. that store the URL scan you database for the old URL and replace it accordingly.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JBW said:

Change it in table prefix_shop_url, delete /var/cache and regenerate .htacess.
If you use any hard links, external modules etc. that store the URL scan you database for the old URL and replace it accordingly.

I follow the instruction on Prestashop website, I infomed the change, and ask for help, but no answer after many messages.
I dont know what to do now.

image.thumb.png.46bc052f899368ef87419529b9874b0e.png

4 minutes ago, Le Thuy said:

I follow the instruction on Prestashop website, I infomed the change, and ask for help, but no answer after many messages.
I dont know what to do now.

image.thumb.png.46bc052f899368ef87419529b9874b0e.png

Here is the link from Help-Center:

https://help-center.prestashop.com/en/articles/9201828604050-change-the-url-associated-with-your-product?fbclid=IwAR3HUqEpS9rtGTXXCm7g_fsiNgIuq4vJ0Yl8VEN50OKVoXfhILce7OWtGYEimage.thumb.png.250aca66c3d937d5160aefbd30a23354.png

7 hours ago, Nickz said:

Please clarify, you wish to change from domain A to Domain B?

Or just a few URLs?

My old URL is haki.net.vn
Now I want to change it to dongphuchaki.vn, using the template I bought.

8 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

So you don't want to change url on your store page but on prestashop addons store? ( for modules / themes you have bought? )

I want to use the pretashop template I bought for new domain.
I no longer use prestashop template for the old domain.

As they state on the addon store website you have to contact their support on the website to transfer the licence (might take a while). Anyway technically you can already install the theme on the new domain (legally not to be used before the licence is transfered I guess).

2 hours ago, JBW said:

As they state on the addon store website you have to contact their support on the website to transfer the licence (might take a while). Anyway technically you can already install the theme on the new domain (legally not to be used before the licence is transfered I guess).

I did send many messages as guided but they did not reply. After that, I sent message to their fanpage, after some days, they asked me to post message here :(