Selling bought module

c64girl

Hi and sorry to hear about your current situation. Hope you do get to resolve it.

But selling bought modules on forum is certainly against Addons license  and rules.

You could ask for refund, even nothing wrong with module, developer may agree in this specific situation. @ets-soft

1 hour ago, razaro said:

Hi and sorry to hear about your current situation. Hope you do get to resolve it.

But selling bought modules on forum is certainly against Addons license  and rules.

You could ask for refund, even nothing wrong with module, developer may agree in this specific situation. @ets-soft

What is this option for?

option.png

2 hours ago, razaro said:

Well this would also be against Addons T&C 😛

9.1 Refund of the Addon

The Customer is eligible for a refund of the Addon alone, up to one (1) month after purchase of the Addon, for any of the following reasons:

- The Addon has not been downloaded;

- The Addon is technically defective (provided that the Customer has previously contacted the Seller for ASS, otherwise the refund request will be subject to the Seller's validation)

• Like 1

You have to ask Addons that, there is a chat that maybe can point you some email or contact you can try.

Or just try regular way https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us then 

I have a question regarding the PrestaShop Addons site   >  I have a question on another subject

But still you can not re-sell outside of Addons, I think, it is against rules and how would PrestaShop get it's cut or how buyer would get support.

On 2/9/2023 at 10:05 AM, razaro said:

You have to ask Addons that, there is a chat that maybe can point you some email or contact you can try.

Or just try regular way https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us then 

I have a question regarding the PrestaShop Addons site   >  I have a question on another subject

But still you can not re-sell outside of Addons, I think, it is against rules and how would PrestaShop get it's cut or how buyer would get support.

I just wonder why there is a transfer of modules to another account