Error upgrade 1.6.1.24 to a stable 1.7 version

Hi, we want to upgrade our prestashop 1.6.1.24 to the latest stable 1.7.8.X (which one is that by the way?) version.

First of all, I managed to create a clone of the 1.6.1.24 version, so we do now have a test environment of the shop.

So, I thought I'd first try and use Presta's one-click upgrade. But when I click the module, all I get is a blank page.

I then turned on debug mode and immediately receive the following error:

Unknown error op lijn 290 in bestand /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/classes/module/Module.php
[8192] array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead

Then when I clicked the 'configure' button for one-click upgrade, I receive the following error:

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/config/defines.inc.php on line 143

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/Adapter/Adapter_EntityMapper.php on line 84

Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 124

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/Adapter/Adapter_EntityMapper.php on line 84

I have no experience with upgrading prestashop, so any help would be very much appreciated.

What should I do next? I tried to turn off the third-party modules, I think that worked, but still problems with the upgrade.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Cheers, Ellen

Dnia 29.11.2022 o 4:32 PM, ellenb4t napisał:

Hi, we want to upgrade our prestashop 1.6.1.24 to the latest stable 1.7.8.X (which one is that by the way?) version.

First of all, I managed to create a clone of the 1.6.1.24 version, so we do now have a test environment of the shop.

So, I thought I'd first try and use Presta's one-click upgrade. But when I click the module, all I get is a blank page.

I then turned on debug mode and immediately receive the following error:

Unknown error op lijn 290 in bestand /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/classes/module/Module.php
[8192] array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead

Then when I clicked the 'configure' button for one-click upgrade, I receive the following error:

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/config/defines.inc.php on line 143

Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/prestaclone.bike4travel.nl/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 124

I have no experience with upgrading prestashop, so any help would be very much appreciated.

What should I do next? I tried to turn off the third-party modules, I think that worked, but still problems with the upgrade.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Cheers, Ellen

Also consider migration with new or clean updated theme. So the theme and the modules won't get you issues in new Prestashop version. Stable version is 1.7.8.7

• Like 1