One click upgrade from 1.6.1.24 to latest version fails error upgrading database.

rushaboswal.rdx

SQL 1.7.1.0 1833 in ALTER TABLE `psm4_shop` CHANGE `id_shop` `id_shop` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT: Cannot change column 'id_shop': used in a foreign key constraint 'FK_KBGC_CONTENT_SHOP_ID' of table 'kolhabs7_thushinew.psm4_kbgc_html_content'Error during database upgrade. You may need to restore your database.Unknown error

This is the error i get. i tried it multiple times to no avail. knidly help out

Screenshot (5).png

3 godziny temu, rushaboswal.rdx napisał:

Tried with VPS and a local server too same issue. altough after the error i can get to backend (1.7 upgraded) but modules wont upgrade nor the front page would load.

Manual upgrade wont work too.

What about clean install and data migration?

Just now, ComGrafPL said:

Getting any errors on database? Upgrade still with issues? Have you change theme to classic and remove custom modules before update? 1.6 to 1.7 is pain sometime, also because PHP.

This errror

SQL 1.7.1.0 1833 in ALTER TABLE `psm4_shop` CHANGE `id_shop` `id_shop` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT: Cannot change column 'id_shop': used in a foreign key constraint 'FK_KBGC_CONTENT_SHOP_ID' of table'kolhabs7_thushinew.psm4_kbgc_html_content'Error during database upgrade. You may need to restore your database.Unknown error

Yes theme change to classic . Non prestashop modules removed tried different php too

1 hour ago, ComGrafPL said:

So either try to fix db https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/server-system-variables.html#sysvar_foreign_key_checks  either clean install and migration. Get free domain on your hosting, install the newest PS version and transfer. But normal copy db with broken table could cause similar issue.

Db problem comes up while upgrading only 🥲🥲

i just need to find a way to transfer categories with sub categories . 

6 hours ago, rushaboswal.rdx said:

Manual upgrade wont work too.

What I would do: Stay with the 1.6 and look for thirtybees, there are Importers which make the change easier. Or set up a virgin Prestashop up on the VPS and try to build it new.

• Thanks 1