Making an account asks for too many data, how can I modify this?

42 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Redirect the registration to a custom page. There are severall point you can take off you need to see which. There is also guest checkout.

that is really a poor suggestion...you continue to be unhelpful, put some effort into  this, every time I come here I see this sort of post from you......report me if you like...maybe they will look at your help here and see same pattern.

2 hours ago, jsgastoniriartecabre said:

Hi, a new user has to add too many data (example national identification card)

How can I change this to ask for less data?

You can manage registration  information

localization-->locations-->countries-->edit a country, screen shots below  

image.thumb.png.f8d42b9d2c55aa07eade78c4ab5a4ee6.png

image.thumb.png.3c63905859f10a001791df96f06fb0fa.png

Edited by PrestaHeroes.com (see edit history)
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jsgastoniriartecabre said:

can you please tell me how to redirect a page? (I'm new)

to redirect a page. You need to add a custom page (page you develop, create yourself) than you add redirect 301 /page-you-want to redirect https://domain.com/custompage
First you test with redirect 302 then when all keeps working you swap 302 with 301. here is a guide: https://www.semrush.com/blog/redirects/

@PrestaHeroes.com you must be aware that most people coming to the Forum have little to no experience in coding. IT is not as strict as you wish. I encountered a lot of people sharing your views on how things have to be done and if not itmust be poor, bad or any other declassification.

Prestashop is made for the 1rst world, where you have to register much more of your customer's data. Mostly in the developing world those requirements do not exist. Prestashop would do much better if the Registration would be optional in all regards. Optional what is requiered, optional to have requierements.