A strange problem that I didn't see anywhere before.

I've made a fresh intsall of PS 1.7.8.7.

I've added  the Electron Theme from ThemeVolty. Everything seems to work okay.

The problem is, the quantity on the product page, before the "add to cart" button first shows "1" as it should be but then dissapers immediately if I scroll the page a little.

After that you need to enter the quantity manually or using - + buttons.

I couldn't find a similar problem thus a solution to this error. 

This problem do not exist on tablets or mobiles, just on desktop browsers, both on Chrome and Edge as well.

You can see the problem on the product page below. It's the same on all product pages.

https://proses.com/shop/root/249-ballast-spreader-8680979260203.html

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

this  problem is almost 'always' a module is displaying the return code of a function call, which is either 1, 0 or null.  you can disable 3rd party modules via performance and see  if issue disappears, or each individually  to  determine which module is displaying the return code, i.e. 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 1:44 PM, PrestaHeroes USA said:

this  problem is almost 'always' a module is displaying the return code of a function call, which is either 1, 0 or null.  you can disable 3rd party modules via performance and see  if issue disappears, or each individually  to  determine which module is displaying the return code, i.e. 1

Amen to that... there are so many modules, with so many devs on so many level of expertise.

I also use ThemeVolty's theme (sigh) ... some of their code is just pure garbage and for security measures, I'm not comfortable letting them access to my production server and they refuse to review their errors on my code repository.

Anyways... to fix issue with disappearing quantities on product page when you scroll you have to replace {theme_folder}/assets/js/theme.js with a newer version (you can either compile from prestashop's repository or get it from distribution in the classic theme folder.

Hope this will help.