Send data from Add to cart to orders summary in the Back Office

Hello,

I created a module for customers to customize a product. They access the module from a button in the product page, which send them to a new page where they'll get the product as a customizable SVG element.

Then, they can add the product to shopping cart and order it the classic way.

Just when the customer click on the Add to cart button, I want to get the customized SVG element and integrate it to the cart and order (mainly the order) and so be able to display and download this element in the Back Office in the orders summary.

I tried adding the element to the Cart object but when I get back this object with the right ID in the cart in the BO, the object is empty.

Do somebody as something for that ?

Thanks !

@ndiaga

Just because you do not want to help for free it does not mean nobody will. Forum is place just for that, free help. And just because you offer paid service to lot of new users and try to force buying your modules and several times you did not delivered even if being paid, that does not make you a scammer. So if you do not want to help free and your service is declined just move along. And moderators did told you countless of times, Job offers section is where you replay to users that do want to pay for help.

@Florian644

When asking for help you could also show bit of code of your flow and how it works and where it breaks. Also do check native PrestaShop customization code, you may already made some override that will save that customized SVG. Also you can ask for help in https://www.prestashop-project.org/slack/ there some PrestaShop team developers may give you some advice. And last there is Job section if you do end up needing paid help.

• Like 2