Invalid address #12115 - [PrestaShopException] - in classes/Address.php (line 529)

annadumi

Capture.thumb.PNG.75be8ffbc24caf1b81711d604d1a9078.PNG

Hello,

I have this issue with a customer. I checked in the database; he updated his address a few minutes before his order. I saw that a solution is to delete ps_cart content, but my question is: will it affect the BO orders section? The orders will be still there?

Thank you

Hello, 

Thank you for your answer.

Hmm, the problem is that the user updated his address, and in ps_address I don't have the row with the old address (the one with id 12115 in ps). It will be ok if I duplicate a row and add the 12115 id manually?

Thank you

The problem is that after updating the address the row doesn't exist in the database. 

Initially, the user has id 12115; he makes an update and adds 12117 row. After 3 months he made another update and now he has 16555 row. The 12117 row still exists, but the first one 12115 is not in the database anymore. 

I checked for special characters or something like that and the text is fine.

Hello, thank you for your recommendation, but in the older post the problem is with the cart, not with the user address. In my situation the problem is with the address id allocated to this user. 
In my opinion, the user made an order and after he sent the order he changed the address, so, now, the sistem doesn't know what address is correct.  

Thank you

• 1 year later...