Problem updated from 1.7.83 to 1.7.8.7 with 1-click

Billd11

I have been trying to upgrade my store from 1.7.8.3 to 1.7.87 using the 1-click. I upgraded the 1-click to the most current version. I keep getting an error message that the zip file cannot close properly. This is the error, I am getting

[INTERNAL] /home3/reggiea1/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/ZipAction.php line 111 - ZipArchive::close(): Can't open file: Permission denied.

This is the error it lists.

Could not close the Zip file properly. Check you are allowed to write on the disk and there is available space on it.

I never had this problem before. Here is my checklist. Everything is green.

The 1-click upgrade module is up-to-date (your current version is v4.14.2)

Your server is running on a supported PHP version.

Your store's root directory is writable (with appropriate CHMOD permissions)

PHP's "Safe mode" option is turned off

PHP's "allow_url_fopen" option is turned on, or cURL is installed

PHP's "zip" extension is enabled

Your store is in maintenance mode

PrestaShop's caching features are disabled

PHP's max_execution_time setting has a high value or is disabled entirely (current value: unlimited)

PrestaShop requirements are satisfied.

I am a novice at this. I don't really know where anything goes. I checked all my permissions. Everything seems OK. I never had an issue like this before. I know the front office has a link to download the new zip file. I don't know where it should go in the Prestashop area. It currently downloads it to my PC. It obviously doesn't do any good there. From looking at my error message it appears the archive file is getting created but the upgrade can't put anything in it. I am a little confused here. I would like to get this done since it has the security patches in it. I also don't want this problem every time I need to install a new upgrade. 

Thanks for your help.