Moving from WordPress + Woocommerce to Prestashop

bresciapc

Hello, im here because i really need some help because im thinking to move my website bresciapc.com from Woocommerce to Prestashop because recently i’m facing problems with product page, we have more than 200 products and each product have about 10/20 “repair services”, example screen replacement, battery replacement, camera replacement ecc…

So, my question is: Does Prestashop have any Theme or any module for repair business company that can allow me to easy manage products?

Thank you very much for your help!

On 7/17/2022 at 11:50 PM, bresciapc said:

Hello, im here because i really need some help because im thinking to move my website bresciapc.com from Woocommerce to Prestashop because recently i’m facing problems with product page, we have more than 200 products and each product have about 10/20 “repair services”, example screen replacement, battery replacement, camera replacement ecc…

So, my question is: Does Prestashop have any Theme or any module for repair business company that can allow me to easy manage products?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hey Brescia ( Italian?:-)

With Prestashop you can choose different ways to implement that page. You can use default product attributes or use a module like this one for example ( there are more for sure doing the same thing )

https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO43159.html

So answering to your question i think there is no problem to customize product page to your need.

ciao