How do I add a tpl template just between the price and add to cart button??

Hi,

I'm currently trying insert a couple of divs between the price and the add to cart button on the product page (example page below). I'd be fine with adding it before the price block as well.

I've tried out using displayProductPriceBlock  but it repeats multiple times across the different partials it's called in. Moreover, displayRightColumnProduct and displayLeftColumnProduct do not work as the default template is fullwidth and does not have the right or left columns.

I've looked up custom hooks but it seems to need manual installation but that since I'm building a module, it need to be plug and play without client intervention.

Anyone got any tips for me ?

Thanks,

Vaz

image.thumb.png.89baf984953f34b06add4d536192a960.png

10 hours ago, Sasni said:

Write where and how many times the content appears when you set displayProductPriceBlock

This might exactly what I'm looking for but can you further clarify it for me ? How can we specify the last place in the picture below (before description) with  displayProductPriceBlock??

Or how to name a custom hook at that position (displayAfterProductPriceBlock or displayBeforeProductDescription) ?

Thanks,

Vaz

image.png.11ff1a57205e2e01780dec7cd6c82d13.png

Edited by Vazark (see edit history)