Can anyone help me please with a failed upgrade

Hi unfortunately my 1-click upgrade failed and didn't make it to the end.

I then tried the manual upgrade process using the command line, this gives the following apache log errors:

[Tue May 31 15:54:06.070867 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 10560] [client 185.191.171.43:59854] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  require_once(/public_html/var/cache/prod/appParameters.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 87PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/public_html/var/cache/prod/appParameters.php' (include_path='/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/share/php') in /public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 87'

I'm not sure exactly what version I was running before the upgrade, but it would be one of the later 1.7 prestashop released (I usually manage to do upgrades without too many problems.

Can anyone please help to get my website back working again?

Thanks and let me know if you need any more information/logs etc.

Hi thanks, that gets the store back up in maintenance mode after I also delete the install folder (which it tells me to do).

But once I then login to the backend every page or option says "Access Denied"

Thanks for any further help

• 1 month later...

HI thanks, I tried disabling the two TM modules I found and emptying the cache. That didn't seem to help, and now when I navigate to Modules in the backend, I just get this:

image.png.95dd9b5edee137103b99722d7fb741a0.png

So that seems to have broken something else now too?

Any help really appreciated to get this website back up and working again. I am happy to pay if somebody can fix all of its issues please?

3 hours ago, soydemadrid said:

Any help really appreciated to get this website back up and working again. I am happy to pay if somebody can fix all of its issues please?

You updated from a 1.7 to the last, or did you try to go from 1.6.xxx to 1.7.xx?

On 7/9/2022 at 1:08 PM, Nickz said:

You updated from a 1.7 to the last, or did you try to go from 1.6.xxx to 1.7.xx?

To be honest I can't remember what version was running before. I believe I went from 1.7 to the latest though, as I'm fairly regular doing the 1-click upgrades normally, so the site wasn't outdated or anything really.