Duplicate Categories in Prestashop 1.7

Vishal Varshney

Thanks for your reply 

Have not created any module, only I am creating category as I used to create category earlier. I have also checked in the database but there is only one entry showing the new category. I also checked in the logs that no error is coming and even after debugging there is no error. 

I also checked by doing in base theme of Prestashop but even that is not solving the issue. also checked by disabling those which are not prestashop's modules and also checked by disabling overrides but the issue is not getting resolved.

I tried to find in the database what I found that not one, two and three entries are being created in our category shop table.

image.png.5b14131f7ac281706c9bf700fc6fb9a3.png

Plz help me to resolved the issue.

Thanks

Edited by Vishal Varshney (see edit history)

On 6/1/2022 at 6:29 AM, Vishal Varshney said:

Thanks for your reply 

Have not created any module, only I am creating category as I used to create category earlier. I have also checked in the database but there is only one entry showing the new category. I also checked in the logs that no error is coming and even after debugging there is no error. 

I also checked by doing in base theme of Prestashop but even that is not solving the issue. also checked by disabling those which are not prestashop's modules and also checked by disabling overrides but the issue is not getting resolved.

I tried to find in the database what I found that not one, two and three entries are being created in our category shop table.

image.png.5b14131f7ac281706c9bf700fc6fb9a3.png

Plz help me to resolved the issue.

Thanks

The ps_category_shop table is supposed to have a unique index on the id_category_shop-id_shop combination. So it looks like you are missing some indexes.