1785 to 1786 Update DB issue

Yan Studio

Hi PrestaShop Lovers

I attempt today to update manual as always the shop that i am working on 

When i tried to upgrade the DB with this command (install/upgrade/upgrade.php) as always do

I got this error see image

the site is working fine but after the update some deactivated modules and uninstalled came back so i had to remove it again

Any thoughts?

error i get.jpg

Well siteground is not under the better choices. A bug I would'nt say the easiest approach is just to downgrade. 

Contrary to the common belief that Newest Software give you more security which is based on the fact that fewer people know it and therefore fewer people have encountered holes, is it better to monitor your site. 

It doesn't make sense to me for a shop owner to try and stay updaded and risk his/her shop instead of dedicating themselves to sales.

5 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Well siteground is not under the better choices. A bug I would'nt say the easiest approach is just to downgrade. 

Contrary to the common belief that Newest Software give you more security which is based on the fact that fewer people know it and therefore fewer people have encountered holes, is it better to monitor your site. 

It doesn't make sense to me for a shop owner to try and stay updaded and risk his/her shop instead of dedicating themselves to sales.

Hi

I am not a merchant, I am WEB developer and always i testing new version i like to have my works up to date so do you have something to suggest to fix this or to help me understand what that means?

Thanks In advance

20 minutes ago, Yan Studio said:

so do you have something to suggest to fix this or to help me understand what that means?

as I said the fastes way is to downgrade and not to have the newest store in town. Better an old car which runs perfectly than a new one with child diseases.

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)