[PS Facebook] Won't synchronize new/edited products

Damian

Hi all!

Some time ago I have installed ps_facebook module. After success setup and configure (module and Facebook fanpage) it synchronize whole my catalog (all turned on products) in a few days. Now I'm adding new products and editing existing but they aren't synchronizing to Facebook any more. I have reconnect module with Facebook account, I have reinstall module but still it won't synchronize new products.

obraz.thumb.png.6af1465bbb97bc1cf5b05d2b9406842d.png

Does a module has a limit products to synchronize after first sync or Facebook has it?

I see that "Last synchronization" doesn't show a date but some info/warning. I have checked how module setup this variable and in modules/ps_facebook/classes/Provider/ProductSyncReportProvider.php:63 throw an exception. I dump it and got a message:

Client error response [url] https://facebook-api.psessentials.net/account/{$businessId}/reporting [status code] 404 [reason phrase] Not Found

Response message has:

Reporting for this facebook account not found!

Expected behavior:

Products number "Products in Facebook catalog" should equals to "Ready to synchronize".

PrestaShop info:

• ver: 1.7.8.3
  • php: 7.4.28
  • ps_facebook: 1.16.0

I have report this on github #28058 but they send me here 🙂

Ask the developer about the abilities of that module

How much time went by between

Some time ago I have installed ps_facebook module. After success setup and configure (module and Facebook fanpage) it synchronize whole my catalog (all turned on products) in a few days. Now I'm adding new products and editing existing but they aren't synchronizing to Facebook any more.

Some time ago and Now I'm adding passed by?

• 1 month later...