PHP Errors

ellenb4t

Hi, as of today, I receive a load of php error messages:

[29-Mar-2022 13:23:21 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/customer/www/bike4travel.nl/public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 290

I contacted the hosting provider, they have updated to php 7.4 recently, so something is not working because of that, but I have no clue what (I'm not that technical).

Anybody knows where to look? Or how to fix it?

Presta 1.6.1.24

Thanks, Ellen

47 minutes ago, ellenb4t said:

Hi, as of today, I receive a load of php error messages:

[29-Mar-2022 13:23:21 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/customer/www/bike4travel.nl/public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 290

I contacted the hosting provider, they have updated to php 7.4 recently, so something is not working because of that, but I have no clue what (I'm not that technical).

Anybody knows where to look? Or how to fix it?

Presta 1.6.1.24

Thanks, Ellen

Like Ress said.

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 17-54-28 System requirements for PrestaShop 1 7.png

Thanks! So, it looks like I need to plan an update... but that's scary... ;)

It looks like the site is still working and orders are coming through, is there a way I can turn off these messages?

So the php_errorlog is no longer created?

Hi Ress, yes, that is easy, I know. But our hostingprovider (Siteground) doesn't support it anymore and they have upgraded to 7.4

So, I should start thinking of updating the website, but that's not an easy job I'm afraid.

In an ideal world, it's one click... ;)