productcomments module - only one star displayed

chirtsyg

I found a similar topic for an older version of PrestaShop, but none of the solutions in here worked for me: 

My issue is that the product reviews do not display correctly on my site. Next to the criterion there is now only one single star and a red error icon, like this:

imgreviews.png.01c60c5c2f125d0da95601dfcec7ff59.png

I tried resetting, then uninstalled/reinstalled the module, nothing changed. My PrestaShop version is 1.7.8.3, I am working on a child of the Classic theme.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

On 3/12/2022 at 10:56 PM, Ress said:

Can you post the link to the site, where we can see exactly the problem?

The site isn't live right now, it's still in maintenance mode. I can provide specific info if needed.

If it helps this is what I see on the front end html for the criterions-list section of the product rating modal:

<ul id="criterions_list">
                                      <li>
                      <div class="criterion-rating">
                        <label>Rating:</label>
                        <input type="hidden" name="undefined" value="3"><div class="cancel"><a title="Cancel Rating"></a></div><div class="star"><a title="undefined">undefined</a></div>
                      </div>
                    </li>
                                  </ul>

12 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Can you link the module, which is it? ( is it custome module? )

Are you sure is updated to be working on 1.7.8.3?

Also, what is your PHP version?

No, the module is PrestaShop's default Product Comments module. I have not made any changes to the source files and it is updated to the latest version available (5.0.1).

PHP version is 7.3.33.

16 minutes ago, JBW said:

I think the issue is with the criterion itself. It should not be "undefined". Can you post the module settings?

I think that's it but I can't identify exactly where the problem is. When I try to post a review I get this message:

Your review cannot be sent

Criterions not available

However I do have a criterion configured and enabled for the entire catalog:

criterion.thumb.png.5bd90c487d60422094f436bc2bc02bb4.png

Other module options are as such:

options.png.3de4be8a6a1d5fd4c12d12a34283920a.png

12 minutes ago, JBW said:

Is it maybe restricted on some products/categories? If not and if you don't have reviews you might loose, I would try to reset the module

I had already tried resetting the module and uninstalling/reinstalling since we don't have any reviews yet. I tried again just now but nothing happened, I still see only one star and the warning icon. 

The criterion is currently valid for the entire catalog. I tried restricting it to a single product but nothing changed, the issue was the same on that specific product.