PS Facebook module not able to configure

Lucia123

Hello,

I recently installed the PS Facebook module for campaigns on FB and instagram. After adding it to the prestashop when I try to configure it it says that I need to install PrestaShop Eventbus and when I press the install button it gives me an error (see attachment). I am running prestashop version 1.7.6.4. Can somebody please help me how to install?

Also when I downloaded the module it created a folder and I needed to archive it before adding it to the backend (I am using a macbook air).

Thank you in advance.image.thumb.png.8d24c43e5edbe2d269a4fc2eed931891.png

1 hour ago, Lucia123 said:

Hello,

I recently installed the PS Facebook module for campaigns on FB and instagram. After adding it to the prestashop when I try to configure it it says that I need to install PrestaShop Eventbus and when I press the install button it gives me an error (see attachment). I am running prestashop version 1.7.6.4. Can somebody please help me how to install?

Also when I downloaded the module it created a folder and I needed to archive it before adding it to the backend (I am using a macbook air).

Thank you in advance.image.thumb.png.8d24c43e5edbe2d269a4fc2eed931891.png

Eventbus is as far as i know from PS 1.7.8 version. Maybe module you have got to work properly req. this version.

One of my client have 1.7.6.7 and FB module for products feed and working as intended. No Eventbus need it.

So id probably depends on module.

Thank you, I wrote to the devs that developed this module, because it's still not working and couldn't find any info anywhere, just someone from Spain that had the same issues but without any solution :). 

On the addon page it says it should work with any presta version starting with 1.7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
4 hours ago, Ali Samie said:

Hello everyone. I have the same issue with configuration. Actually it stops at the final part. You can check the image and video. I searched for it. Contacted the prestashop support and facebook too, however there are now answers yet

Your admin folder is visible, better change the Adminfolder name accordingly on your site.

To your question what module are you using, what PS version, what PHP and so on....

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Nickz said:

Your admin folder is visible, better change the Adminfolder name accordingly on your site.

To your question what module are you using, what PS version, what PHP and so on....

thanks for your mention. actually its a test shop and no need to worry. but i it keep in mind for next time
ps 1.7.7.8
php 7.3
I guess it is a facebook issue, i mean maybe my page in facebook is not configured correctly.