No theme is working except the default theme [Solved]

Carpe_diem

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded and installed a fresh Prestashop version 1.7.8.2. After that I installed my bought theme from Joomsters on Themeforest. During the installation it didn't show any warning and errors. When the installation was finished I selected the theme and still no errors or warnings. When everyting was set I clicked on View my store and got a blank page.  I switched back to the default theme everything was working fine. I tried once again with my bought theme the same thing happed. I got a blank white page. I turned on Debug mode and no errors or warnings did show on the front office. In the back office it only showed it showed:

INFO request Matched route "admin_performance"

WARNING translation Translation not found (About 30 strings that didn't have translations)

php (23 times)User Deprecated: Not specifying the optional ShopConstraint parameter is deprecated since version 1.7.8.0

phpUser Deprecated: Creating Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\UnderscoreNamingStrategy without making it number aware is deprecated and will be removed in Doctrine ORM 3.0.

-The !php/const: tag to indicate dumped PHP constants is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be removed in 4.0. Use the !php/const (without the colon) tag instead in "mystore.com\app/config\config.yml" on line 85.

-Enabling the "sensio_framework_extra.router.annotations" configuration is deprecated since version 5.2. Set it to false and use the "Symfony\Component\Routing\Annotation\Route" annotation from Symfony itself.

-Doctrine\Common\Util\Inflector is deprecated.

PrestaShopBundle\Form\Admin\Configure\AdvancedParameters\RequestSql\SqlRequestFormHandler is deprecated since version 1.7.7.5 and will be removed in the next major version.

Then I tried to download and install the 1.7.8.0 version and the results where the same. The default theme is working, my bought theme doesn't.

Is this a possible bug or could someone please help me solve this.

Edited by Carpe_diem (see edit history)

Just now, ndiaga said:

Hi,

Did   you  contact   the  theme   developer?

Hi,

Yes I did, but no answer. After trying other versions I figured out that the last version the theme works on is 1.7.7.8. So it doesn't work from 1.7.8.0 and above, but in the description it says that it should work from 1.7.8.0 and above

On 1/19/2022 at 2:30 PM, SmartDataSoft said:

@Carpe_diem

In that case you can hire any developer from the forum and check what is the difference the classic theme in this two version and adjust those code in your theme and try again.

The strange thins is  many developer developed theme but do not provide good support. After sale support is a vital for digital product.

Thank you

I have solved it. The developer got back to me solved the issue.

• Carpe_diem changed the title to No theme is working except the default theme [Solved]