Problem with size images imported by csv [solved]

240web

When I upload directly in the product page (backoffice) a new image Prestashop respects the size of this image as the maximum size that will be shown in the front office although the size set for this could be bigger.  Simply Prestashop fill whit blank space witdh and height to he size established.

But when I import products by a csv file if some images are small than the size established in the frontoffice Prestashop increases their size to fill widht (or height) respecting ratio and results that the image lose their resolution.

Can I force Prestashop that in the importation products works in the same way that when I upload one image in the backoffice of the product page??

Say that previously to write this question I have tried to see if someane has written about this questions, but I have not found anything in the same topic.

Thanks for the help of this community.

Xavier

Edited by 240web (see edit history)

Thanks for your fast reply.  Finally I have discovered that I had a problem with cachés.  You are right...  in a external device and after regenerating images the problem I noticed has been solved.  

Thanks.  This entry can be closed.

Xavier

• 240web changed the title to Problem with size images imported by csv [solved]