CSS and JS not loading on product page after theme update.

So I have the KKILLUR Mega Fashion–Clothes Super Store theme and today I updated PrestaShop and the theme along with all of its dependencies.

Took a while to work through all the issues like the menu module failing, missing tables in the database etc

But I am stuck on the product page not loading anything other than HTML and images. No JS or CSS is loading.

image.thumb.png.24da7b706ca47c6236e9523127c99853.png

I have even set up a test install of the latest PS and installed the theme and have the same issue. 

Cache has been cleared/disabled, friendly URLs disabled/enabled etc

Anyone have any ideas?

Test install http://jogara.co.uk/ps3/en/home/1-asd.html

Thanks

Jack

Edited by Jackster (see edit history)

2 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

@Jackster

You can enable the debug module and post the error here.

It looks like some error occurs in your site. which break your site.

Also check from performance the module is not disable. When update PrestaShop disable all non native module.

Hope it will help you to solve your issues.

Thank you

Already enabled, does not show anything when visiting the URL above. 

I have disabled everything but the 1 necessary module required for the theme. 

So the theme developer says the following.

we would like to inform you,issue is in the data entry, please check this link i added a new product and all is working 

product have a defect data entry there is a native bug ,please remove this all default data entry of demo product and insert new one and check it 

we would like to inform you, we will provide some hint if you may be usefull, please check in the description have a unexpected keyword or something

Looks to be some data that is in earlier version but not in the later version? 

So the theme developer is being useless and is just telling me to remake all my products again. 

When you enable the default theme everything is fine, it is just their theme that causes this issue. 

Any ideas on what it could be? Guessing they are missing some data point or some old data from past version is no longer used and they don't screen it out?

This is sad. They developer need to update the theme if their is different than default theme. We normally update our theme when we found bug and release update. This should be the process of a good agency. If they are not co-operative to help. I think you need to move any good theme from PrestaShop addons or other site. 

So build site. In the future you may fall in big problem. when they will not help you

Thank you