Moved prestashop and cannot login

willowtree

Hello,

I am trying to move presta from a subdir to the root now it is ready to launch. It has all moved, and I can login to the backend.

however - when I try to navigate the backend -eg to configure modules that need links updating etc it kicks me out and won't let me log back in as it rejects my password. From the same URL if I remove the redirect=AdminModules and the token it goes direct to the dashboard?

If the site was in a subfolder, check ps_shop_url and make sure physical_url is "/" (without quotes) and the domain/domain_ssl are correct (the same domain has to appear in the ps_configurarion table, search for the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSl keys).
Also remove the var/cache/ (relative to PS_ROOT) content.

Edited by Rhobur
spelling (see edit history)

That all looks correct:

Shop domain is the main domain, SSL domain is the main domain (root folder) Base URI is / in the SEO and URLS area of the back end.

In the Database ps_configuration table, the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_?SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL are both the same main domain as in the back end. I can't see a physical_url value in the table.

Cache has been emptied.

I still cannot login when it kicks me out trying to configure a module.

I have misunderstood the regenerating it in the back office - the 404 errors were on the front end.

It looks like it might be some kind of cookie issue - I have tried deleting all cookies which didn't help - but I could access everything in a chrome incognito window. I can now acces it all normally so I am assuming the cookie finally updated