Import combinations using csv/xml files

plutocrata

I don´t find anything wrong in that file.

Check the error message. Maybe it takes the name of the color (a number, as I see) as an ID of the color, that may not exist, instead of it´s name.

Make a backup of your database, change the numbers of the colors for a name (red, blue) and upload again. They should be created even if they don´t already exist.

Saludos desde España.

• 2 weeks later...

It tells you that Property AttributeGroup>position is not valid

I've attached a working version of one of mine with highlighted parts - try adjusting your values to similar and see what happens

Also worth noting (I know you not using colours but codes but might be worth investigating) -

• You have to spell color the American (incorrect) way, otherwise prestashop doesn't pick up the off-the-shelf Color Attributes.
  • You could create your own Product Attributes called Colour and define each colour yourself, but it makes sense to pick up the existing ones.

importar99csv.csv

If you add a color that does not exist, Prestashop creates the new color. If you have Pink but you import Pink Gradient, Prestashop creates that new one.

Also if you have Pink but you import PINK, Prestashop creates new color PINK. So I don´t understand why it does not create a color called "4140" unless it does not accept numbers or the Attribute "Color" (not their Values) does not exist. Check the spelling maybe Prestashop calls "Colour" and you call it "Color" and that will give you an error, because you need to have the Attribute before it´s values.

Please, advise.

Edited by Aldeag (see edit history)

this is how i do mine - might help?
I have my product details on one sheet and the combination on a separate sheet in excel - then output to csv and upload

heres a script for adding photos to excel https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/1156-excel-insert-multiple-pictures.html#a1

1.png

3.png

2.png

Edited by bnadauld (see edit history)

• 8 months later...