Transparent product preview issue / Problema anteprima prodotto trasparente

Kingtonino

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the site, Prestashop 1.6.1.1. Whenever I open a product preview, the pop-up has become transparent. This problem arose by itself, i don't know how to solve, please can someone help me? A thousand thanks. The site is www.pirotecnicapirolandia.it

Buongiorno a tutti, ho un problema con il sito, Prestashop 1.6.1.1. Ogni qual volta apro l'anteprima di un prodotto, il pop-up è diventato trasparente. Questo problema si è presentato da solo, non so come risolvere, per favore qualcuno può aiutarmi? Grazie mille. Il sito è www.pirotecnicapirolandia.it

asd.thumb.jpg.a59d60ffd75ebc3fe7f9539c09563d05.jpgasd.thumb.jpg.a59d60ffd75ebc3fe7f9539c09563d05.jpg

2 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Please remove that "protection" that it makes it impossible to rightclick your page. Nobody will waste his time on analyzing such a site. 

Hi, I remove the protection from right click of mouse and clear the cache, but it does not solve the problem

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

You have re-activated the rightclick ban. The preview still isn't there. I feel like I am wasting my time.

I'm really sorry friend, I didn't think you needed it to solve the problem.I proceeded to deactivate the module, Thank you very much for your patience and I'm sorry again

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

I see that it is a fancybox issue and that it has somewhere an opacity setting of 0.7. That is what you should look for in your modules.

Hi, thanks for reply,I go in back office, next I go in settings/ images, here there are cart_default, small_default, medium_default, home_default, large_default, thickbox_default, category_default, scene_default and m_scene_default. It's correct?  Do you have an idea what it might be?8DEF80AF-F031-43B7-B1A0-8A574FA45108.thumb.png.fa9f42b8a68290a6e4d608d9a5a64ab5.png

45 minutes ago, follettostore said:

I guess the problem is with a module, to fix it just add the follwing CSS rule:

.fancybox-overlay.fancybox-overlay-fixed{    opacity: 1 !important; }

Delete cache and refresh your page.

Hi thanks for the reply, can you explain step by step where to write this string? Thank you very much 

23 hours ago, follettostore said:

It's the same, you can put where you prefeer.

Dont forget to refresh cache

ok, now I'm at work, as soon as I get back, I go to my pc and proceed to add the string.  I update you, thank you very much for your precious help.

Hi, there is no file called theme.css :( 

C61EAE42-B8A7-4899-BE1A-A3F0883C8B85.jpeg

33226174-BA83-4559-BA97-2D57D437B63F.jpeg

564130BE-944F-4179-83FE-145B9FA73624.jpeg

8DC7AF39-3FA2-4049-85D1-CF200C8FF33D.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Kingtonino said:

The theme is Default Bootstrap, the original. The reply about follettostore is exact, but the background comes black. I want background transparent (such as original) and the zone with product in white color (actually is also transparent)

Please replace the previous rule with the following:

.fancybox-overlay.fancybox-overlay-fixed{ background-color: transparent; opacity: 1 !important; }

18 hours ago, follettostore said:

Sorry, I forgot the important tag, check with it:

.fancybox-overlay.fancybox-overlay-fixed{ background-color: transparent !important; opacity: 1 !important; }

IT WORKS, IT WOOORKSSSSS 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳THANK YOUUUU VERY MUCH 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

7B1033AB-6A5D-4604-9312-81C97A938842.jpeg