Free shipping and editing combinations

Carpe_diem

Hi everyone,

for the last couple of days I have been trying find solutions to my two problems. The first problem is that I would like to select a product and give it free shipping. This means regardless of how many products there are in the cart and it does not matter which carrier is selected at the end the selected product must have free shipping.

My so far attempts have been to create a specific carrier but none of the tries did not work as the whole cart was set to free shipping. I have searched for a module but I have not found a solution.

My second problem that I would like to find a solution for is to edit the existing combinations of a product. So far I can only create and delete combinations but is there a way to edit them. I came across this last week when I had to change it on a product but could not change it unless I deleted the combination and created a new one.

Are my problems even solvable in Prestashop 1.7.7.5?

On 9/24/2021 at 1:52 PM, Carpe_diem said:

My second problem that I would like to find a solution for is to edit the existing combinations of a product. So far I can only create and delete combinations but is there a way to edit them. I came across this last week when I had to change it on a product but could not change it unless I deleted the combination and created a new one.

Did you try Prestools? It offers some handy options for combination editing.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

On 9/24/2021 at 7:18 PM, ComGrafPL said:

As for free shipping. Make a carrier with free delivery. Go to selected product and in delivery option set this carrier you have created.

I tried that, but it didn't work as all the other products in the cart got free shipping.