Use an inactive language in BO, any conflicts?

I have two installed languages in my PrestaShop;
English        (database id: 1)
Swedish        (database id: 2)

English is inactive/disabled since I only need the Swedish language in the Front Office.
BO use the English language, I set the "Language" to "English (English)" under "Team / Employees > User" in the BO.

Will it conflict in anyway?
For example when I add new products, since I can only add a product in one language with these settings.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, SmartDataSoft said:

If your primary goal to use one language in site , we suggest you to keep one language in site. Because multiple language will take data from multiple language data. Which will increase database also some time for query.

Thanks for your reply.
This was also a concern of mine, preformance-wise. I did some investigating here on the forum. I recall some one said that it wouldn't do any negative performance. But the sense is that it will. You have more data in the database and you need an additional query. So I agree with you.

If I only going to have one language installed (Swedish in this case), but still want English the BO. Is there a good and smooth solution for this?

Or do I need to translate the Swedish language-files for the BO into English?

I saw many site has only french . You can try to select different language at the time of installation.  For a test site you can install other language and made second language default and remove the first language and try.

If it do not impact in admin but database will be big day by day

Hope it will work

Thank you

• Like 1

Thanks for your pointers and suggestions, I appreciate it.

I will give it some thought and do some testing and see if there is a smooth way to achieve my goal with only one language installed.
I want to keep it simple for future updates.
I'll rather not let this become like my old osCommerce with fixes here and there in various files 😅