Prestahop in Manteinance mode with CloudFlare - Returns error Too Many Redirections

Miguel Quesada

I have a problem, when putting a Prestashop in CloudFlare, which is in maintenance mode ...

I already have several in CloudFlare, but one in particular, which is in maintenance mode, after putting it in CloudFlare, both the Front and the Admin, it only returns the error in the Too Many Redirections browser.

Anyone having the same problem ?

On 8/22/2021 at 5:38 PM, Miguel Quesada said:

I have a problem, when putting a Prestashop in CloudFlare, which is in maintenance mode ...

I already have several in CloudFlare, but one in particular, which is in maintenance mode, after putting it in CloudFlare, both the Front and the Admin, it only returns the error in the Too Many Redirections browser.

Anyone having the same problem ?

Can you please check your site ssl is enable and cloudflare ssl setting. 

In my experience it is related to ssl setting. 

Secondly after enable maintance mode, clear the cloud flare cache or enable development mode and check it work or not.

Thank you

First of all .. thanks for your answer

Got several Shops, on cloudflare, all with the same configuration. only gooes wrong with the one that is in manteinance mode .. very strange

Already know that those issues, some times are caused by SSL certificate, but not this case

• 1 month later...