404 Error " Page not Find" Error

satineeraj

Hello everyone, I started a blog and recently I install an AMP plugin it works fine for me but after some days of the installation I saw some of the AMP related issues on the search console, after this, I uninstall the AMP plugin, but after this when i search some of the keyword on the internet the site appears in the search page but when i open that page it shows 404 "page does not Find" Error, i do not know why this happens and how can I solve this. Please Help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 8:26 PM, satineeraj said:

Hello everyone, I started a blog and recently I install an AMP plugin it works fine for me but after some days of the installation I saw some of the AMP related issues on the search console, after this, I uninstall the AMP plugin, but after this when i search some of the keyword on the internet the site appears in the search page but when i open that page it shows 404 "page does not Find" Error, i do not know why this happens and how can I solve this. Please Help.

Which version of PrestaShop you are using. can you share the site url or PrestaShop version or more details community member can help you .

thank you