Problem creating catalog of products

Hello, we are new here using 1.7.6.0 version of prestashop. While capturing information of products on catalog, we were very advanced and suddenly, we weren't able to make any changes on products. At the moment of saving changes it does not save and show a sign: "can not actualize configuration"

We have not launched the store or changed the default module. The hosting has a lot of space in memory unused and some information on the variations on products we had captured seem to be lost.

Does anyone knows how can this be solved? thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Raul Pimentel said:

Hello, we are new here using 1.7.6.0 version of prestashop. While capturing information of products on catalog, we were very advanced and suddenly, we weren't able to make any changes on products. At the moment of saving changes it does not save and show a sign: "can not actualize configuration"

We have not launched the store or changed the default module. The hosting has a lot of space in memory unused and some information on the variations on products we had captured seem to be lost.

Does anyone knows how can this be solved? thanks in advance

Hi,

Enable debug mode and check error and send screenshot here 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, uzishabab said:

Hi,

Enable debug mode and check error and send screenshot here 

Thank you for your answer. I went trough all the menus and didn´t find option for that. I don´t have programming knowledge. Should I pay for prestashop help or the hosting provider can help me?

16 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

@Raul Pimentel

Can you please check your php version and Prestashop version. 1.7.5 ~ 1.7.6 work only in php 7.2 if your hosting php version is more than this version it will made problem for more details you can check this  https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Thank you

Thank you for your answer. In this case my php is 7.3. The hosting provider makes monthly charges if I want to change it to 7.2. Is it easier to update Prestashop version, or what should I do in this case? I don't have programming knowledge. Regards

On 8/5/2021 at 3:49 AM, Raul Pimentel said:

Thank you for your answer. I went trough all the menus and didn´t find option for that. I don´t have programming knowledge. Should I pay for prestashop help or the hosting provider can help me?

You can enable debug mode here.

image.thumb.png.e6c0482934c65de02b2f50a7ba100787.png