'name' => 'type_categories',

'tree' => array(

'root_category' => 1,

'id' => 'id_category,

'name' => 'name_category',

'selected_categories' => array(3),

),

),

The reason for my asking is that I am experiencing a problem with the category tree in my custom module. When I make a selection by clicking the checkbox, the blue tick shows, but when I click the save button the blue tick disappears, however the selection temporarily works.

Additional Information;

The Switch buttons are also not working, but the mColorPicker is working.

I am using Prestashop 1.7.6.7

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Kathleen

Edited by cscreenstore
Additional Information (see edit history)

@cscreenstore

Did you send variable value in template var after fetch from configuration. Where you try to include this in configuration page of module or admin controller. If possible you can send the module in Private message or post the code here. We or other Prestashop expert can help you by install the module and debug the code if possible.

Thank you

Thank you for replying to my problem.

Can you elaborate, I don't understand what you mean. I am a novice here and need you to explain it a bit more. Also, it is in the configuration of my module, not a controller.

I don't understand why the mColorPicker is working, but the Switch, and Tree are not working. Surely if there is a problem, none of the Helpers would work.

Thanks

Kathleen

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I did what you suggested and got the following error.

'Uncaught Reference Error Onboarding is not defined'

The version I am testing on is 1.7.6.7. So I installed and tested on 1.7.6.6 and 1.7.3.0 and it works fine on those versions. I am only experiencing the problem in 1.7.6.7

Thanks for any further help

Kathleen

@cscreenstore

If your shop is test shop, I suggest you to install latest PrestaShop version 1.7.7.6 which release few days agos. and then check. The category tree normally used in module used old system, each new PrestaShop version is moving in symphony . So they may be  remove it. 

If you send me the module via PM i can check in my local development pc 1.7.7.5 

Thank you