Products by row in related products

• Philatelicos changed the title to Products by row in related products
6 hours ago, Philatelicos said:

Hello,

Sorry my English is not good.

I would like to increase, from 4 to 5, the number of products that are shown per row in the table "related products"

Prestashop 1.7.6

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Hi, You need to change css for this.

3 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

@Philatelicos

You can put this css in your theme custom.css or using this module  

.product-accessories .thumbnail-container {

width: 196px;

}

Then related product will look like the image. let us inform you are thinking to show like it.

Thank you

related-product-css.png

Thanks
I have implemented it, but now the lower box where the text and the price appear, is displaced. It is not aligned with the images.
Greetings and thank you very much.

captura de pantalla.jpg

@Philatelicos

add this css it will look like 

#products .thumbnail-container, .featured-products .thumbnail-container, .product-accessories .thumbnail-container, .product-miniature .thumbnail-container{
     width:195px;
 }
 #products .product-title, .featured-products .product-title, .product-accessories .product-title, .product-miniature .product-title{
     /* height: 380px; */
 }
 #products .product-description, .featured-products .product-description, .product-accessories .product-description, .product-miniature .product-description {
    width: 195px;

}
#products .highlighted-informations, .featured-products .highlighted-informations, .product-accessories .highlighted-informations, .product-miniature .highlighted-informations{
    width:195px
}
#products .product-description, .featured-products .product-description, .product-accessories .product-description, .product-miniature .product-description{
    height:100px
}

Do not forget to click the like button if the problem solve :)
Thank you

product-related-css.png

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SmartDataSoft said:

@Philatelicos

add this css it will look like 

#products .thumbnail-container, .featured-products .thumbnail-container, .product-accessories .thumbnail-container, .product-miniature .thumbnail-container{
 }
 #products .product-title, .featured-products .product-title, .product-accessories .product-title, .product-miniature .product-title{
     /* height: 380px; */
 }
 #products .product-description, .featured-products .product-description, .product-accessories .product-description, .product-miniature .product-description {
    width: 195px;

}
#products .highlighted-informations, .featured-products .highlighted-informations, .product-accessories .highlighted-informations, .product-miniature .highlighted-informations{
    width:195px
}
#products .product-description, .featured-products .product-description, .product-accessories .product-description, .product-miniature .product-description{
    height:100px
}

Do not forget to click the like button if the problem solve :)
Thank you

product-related-css.png

Sorry but it remains the same as the previous image I sent you. With
  the text off-center. Is it necessary to delete the files from the cache?