Imageslider not showing on mobile

I am using a theme that uses the Prestashop Imageslider module and it displays fine on a desktop, but not on mobile. I don't think it is a style issue because the HTML for the carousel is completely missing on mobile. I'm trying to figure out what file in my theme loads this module so I can see if there is any code there preventing it from showing on mobile, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

So on a desktop:

<div id="top_column" class="">

<div id="carousel" data-ride="carousel" class="carousel slide homeslider" data-interval="5000" data-wrap="true" data-pause="hover">
  </div>

</div>

On mobile, it is just this:

<div id="top_column" class=""></div>

5 hours ago, flgatormike said:

I am using a theme that uses the Prestashop Imageslider module and it displays fine on a desktop, but not on mobile. I don't think it is a style issue because the HTML for the carousel is completely missing on mobile. I'm trying to figure out what file in my theme loads this module so I can see if there is any code there preventing it from showing on mobile, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

So on a desktop:

<div id="top_column" class="">

<div id="carousel" data-ride="carousel" class="carousel slide homeslider" data-interval="5000" data-wrap="true" data-pause="hover">
  </div>

</div>

On mobile, it is just this:

<div id="top_column" class=""></div>

Hi,

On mobile the code is removed or disabled module for mobiles from Prestashop Backoffice.

I found this in /mysite/modules/ps_imageslider/ps_imageslider.php and commented it out but no luck.. that is very nice of you to offer to take a look, but I think it might have something to do with my custom theme that I purchased and probably not something that is configured in the back office.

prestashop-disable-mobile.PNG

14 hours ago, flgatormike said:

I found this in /mysite/modules/ps_imageslider/ps_imageslider.php and commented it out but no luck.. that is very nice of you to offer to take a look, but I think it might have something to do with my custom theme that I purchased and probably not something that is configured in the back office.

prestashop-disable-mobile.PNG

Hi, Can you send website link?

• 1 year later...