1.7 New Product Images Not Generated - Just Blank White Images

Rizzzle

Hello,

Prestashop 1.7.4.4

All of a sudden when I add new product images to a product, the image will appear in the back office, but in the front office it is just white.

When I revisit the product in the back office, it is also white.

It's like I can no longer upload pictures successfully.

Regenerating .htaccess does not fix.

Please help?

36 minutes ago, Mikeey said:

Have you tried with Friendly URL? 

If already activated, disable -> save then enable -> save..

Hi. Thank you for the reply. Yes I've tried this, it does fix the issue. Issue still happens with friendly URLs off.

12 minutes ago, Mikeey said:

or just go with friendly URLs and leave it :D

Sorry I meant it doesn't fix the issue. Was a typo earlier.

I don't think this is to do with htaccess and rewriting. Like I say the issue still presents itself with friendly URLs off.

Apache. 4GB ram VPS running Cent OS 7 with WHM and cPanel. 

Hello,

After upload image from back end need to check the image exits in img/p product folder with product id. 

Then need to manually check the site front end the image exits in the folder can access from direct url.

If you share your site url , then we can check from front end the image exits or show any error or not.

1 hour ago, SmartDataSoft said:

Hello,

After upload image from back end need to check the image exits in img/p product folder with product id. 

Then need to manually check the site front end the image exits in the folder can access from direct url.

If you share your site url , then we can check from front end the image exits or show any error or not.

Hi SmartDataSoft,

Firstly let me thank you for replying to me. I really appreciate it.

I've discovered the issue it is caused by a Cacheing Module - Jpresta - Speedpack. In particular the function that compresses the native images to WEBP. When I disable this module, the problem disappears. The problem now is that I need this module to work.

I've no idea why is has just started though. It must be a server setting. What do you think?