I can't translate a new string added to an existing module [SOLVED]

ManuelAva

Prestashop Version: 1.7.7

Problem:

Hello there,

I've modified a module (inside Appareal theme) so that I can show a string/notification. The module is idxquickorder (Quick Order), from PS.

The string appears where it is supposed to be. However, I can't find it in the International/Translations (Translate installed modules, module selecterd, language selected->Click on modify).

I've been following the docs (https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/creation/module-translation/new-system/) but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've tried different approaches but without luck.

Here is my code, from the file \themes\apparel\modules\idxrquickorder\views\templates\front\common\product-list.tpl

<span class ="avisoComprado" id="avisoComprado_{$product['id_product']|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">

{l s='Added to cart' d='idxrquickorder'}
  </span>

As I said, the code works as expected, and apparentely other strings in the module itself are added using exactly the same convention. 

Following PS guides, I've tried different approaches like:

{l s='Added to cart' d='Modules.Idxrquickorder.Product-list'}

Nothing has worked so far.

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Edited by ManuelAva (see edit history)

On 7/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, SmartDataSoft said:

Hello, you can use like this

{l s='Added to cart' d='Shop.Theme.Global'}

Hope it will work 

Thank you

Thank you! It works! For anyone who has the same problem is I had (and if you are using this solutions) , search for the translation in Theme translations, not in the module.

Thanks again!

• ManuelAva changed the title to I can't translate a new string added to an existing module [SOLVED]