SEO Problem

Quad30

Hello everybody,

I have published the site for over 3 months but unfortunately many pages are not listed on google today. Let me explain .... I have correctly entered sitemap on the Search Console, loaded the roobots file correctly on the main root with a lot of attention to permissions. Unfortunately, to date through the site function: mysite.xx I only check 3 pages out of over 5000 ... From the coverage section there are no errors but I find 4900 pages excluding "Page scanned, but currently not indexed" For other 1300 pages are valid "Indexed, but not sent through the Sitemap" Also on the search console "Experience" and "Improvements" are at 0 ! What is different on Bing where 1500 pages appear through the site: mysite.xx command

Can someone help me... ??

Edited by Quad30 (see edit history)

Thank you for your answer. Yes the module is installed and correctly configured. The sitemap was successfully uploaded to Search Console. Despite no errors and 5000 pages detected, only 3 results are displayed with the "site:" function 😢

3 hours ago, Nickz said:

Look under Coverage, there will be a tab giving you info about all pages not indexed for whatever reason.

I have attached a screenshoot. All pages have the same tab info, without any errors. The only thing that the urls are not detected by the sitemap.

screenshot.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

On 6/17/2021 at 3:13 PM, Quad30 said:

All pages have the same tab info, without any errors

Click on valid url and see try to get it indexed manually. Having a twitter account you could ask @johnmu to take a look. Sometimes that works.  

18 hours ago, Nickz said:

Fare clic su URL valido e vedere provare a farlo indicizzare manualmente. Avendo un account twitter potresti chiedere a @johnmu di dare un'occhiata. A volte funziona. 

Thanks very much Nickz ! I had tried to request indexing on "excluded pages". Now I'll try with the valid pages .... let's see what happens ..

Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account...but I would like to create it soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 11:14 AM, Quad30 said:

Thanks very much Nickz ! I had tried to request indexing on "excluded pages". Now I'll try with the valid pages .... let's see what happens ..

Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account...but I would like to create it soon

I tried to request manual indexing but unfortunately still nothing ... :(