[SOLVED]How to restore a shop without accessing to the back office.

I migrate my shop from the old sever to the new sever. In the new sever things does not seem to work. I put my shop on maintenance and change the url to the new sever domain before migration.
I want to know how can i change it back to the old sever domain with out accessing to the back office because i can't access my back office after migration.( In the old domain still have the database file and all the file, i also download all the file from there as a back up to my computer).
Someone please help i really need my shop to work as soon as possible.

Edited by caffe663 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, ComGrafPL said:

Isn't this just a database issue? To configure it. Migration to a new host / domain isn't that hard. I would contact host support to solve it either post in job section here on forum.

Thank you for replying, i got this problem after migration 1007644736_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.0c806d886242e19abbb57824e59b51e3.png

This can be solved if i contact my host sever right? 
I just want to know if i can redirect it back to the old domain so at least i can answer some of my customer message that i have not read yet.

10 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Isn't this just a database issue? To configure it. Migration to a new host / domain isn't that hard. I would contact host support to solve it either post in job section here on forum.

Thank you, if it is a database problem it will be solved if i contact my host right. I just want to know the way to restore my shop or at least the way to access to the back office in case there are some messages i need to reply.

Login to your hosting account, then migrate over to your phpmyadmin, click on your database. Look for the table: ps_shop_url  edit the table by replacing your old domain name with the new one. Hopefully this helps :) 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pinwheel said:

Login to your hosting account, then migrate over to your phpmyadmin, click on your database. Look for the table: ps_shop_url  edit the table by replacing your old domain name with the new one. Hopefully this helps :) 

Thank you, i was so dumb i change the ps_shop_url on both sever to the new domain. I changed the ps_shop_url to the old domain but did not change it on the old sever and  it keeps going to the new domain and i wonder why. Take me 6 hours to figure it out.

• caffe663 changed the title to [SOLVED]How to restore a shop without accessing to the back office.