Feedback on My Website, Design, Loading etc

hi, i have been using prestashop for almost 4 years for my shop.

i started with just 300 dollar i was really low bottom and online e-commerce changed my life now i have my own shop and one of the most famous shops in bahrain and saudi.

i spent easily more than 10k on modules configs etc past these 4 years. but now i am lost i got so lost in the way. back then i use to have 50-100 order daily now my daily orders are really bad cause i stoped managing my website.

i need honest review feed back on my website and what can i do to improve it? i recently got hacked by some japanes giberish thing and i fixed it it also droped my presence in google still the effect (6th day now)

my website is www.bhvapers.com

32 minutes ago, skullxcrusher said:

hi, i have been using prestashop for almost 4 years for my shop.

i started with just 300 dollar i was really low bottom and online e-commerce changed my life now i have my own shop and one of the most famous shops in bahrain and saudi.

i spent easily more than 10k on modules configs etc past these 4 years. but now i am lost i got so lost in the way. back then i use to have 50-100 order daily now my daily orders are really bad cause i stoped managing my website.

i need honest review feed back on my website and what can i do to improve it? i recently got hacked by some japanes giberish thing and i fixed it it also droped my presence in google still the effect (6th day now)

my website is www.bhvapers.com

Runs fine and fast. But in my opinion is too much of everything. I felt lost after a couple of minutes. As for theme, you should consider a visual update as it looks dated.

I think your website is fine. I would however keep the product pictures uniform in size and look. It's easier for the customer to focus, where right now it seems a little busy. You did a great job though, the website loads well :)  I get right away that you are selling vape products. 

1 hour ago, theinternetmyrtle said:

Hi there! Overall, your website looks great! Loading time is good but can be improved. If there is something I'd like to suggest, it would be not having all products shown on the home page and creating other pages for it per category. One or two products is enough for the home page, preferably your best sellers. :)

for the loading time i tried many modules all of it effected my website . check our etc always had errors i decided to just have page cache by a moudle which is working perfect with dynamic cache etc and have static media server. i would love to increase it more but i got tired from trying all other options that just made my website had more errors and complicated other modules.