Database tables

Hi, I need to migrate products from another prestashop web to another. It's same site, I just needed to do fresh install. Old website's broken, missing a lot of files to work properly.

Question is.. I need to move database tables to new database like products? I have no idea what a name of product's table in db is.. I just need this, I have like 2000 products with images and info on eshop.

+ I cant import exported products from old site, it says errors, so probably it has something broken as well. May show screenshot or something if someone would be interested to help.

Thanks much any1!

On 6/7/2021 at 5:08 PM, musicmaster said:

Try Copy_shopdata. It is free and made for situations like this:

Thanks, I finally made it working. Both sites localhost and copied successfully.. But one thing is problem.. I have like 1000 products and they are missing all attributes.. Can I somehow copy them to new shop (to those products)?.. This is most corrupted. I posted log from copy_shopdata bellow. I see there are missing some modules but Its not problem for attributed I guess..

copy_shopdata_log.txt

PS: its fixed. I just have missing some attributes but its ok. Others have them.

Thanks for all. Topic can be closed.

Edited by ofmario
Fixed (see edit history)

This is strange. Those attributes should have been copied too.

But what I see is that your ps_product_attribute and ps_product_attribute_combination tables were empty. I also see that you are using lots of modules with their own tables.

Could it be that you have your attribute combinations managed by some module? In that case that module should be installed in the new shop before you start the copying. That way the new shop will have the extra tables/fields.

1 minute ago, musicmaster said:

This is strange. Those attributes should have been copied too.

But what I see is that your ps_product_attribute and ps_product_attribute_combination tables were empty. I also see that you are using lots of modules with their own tables.

Could it be that you have your attribute combinations managed by some module? In that case that module should be installed in the new shop before you start the copying. That way the new shop will have the extra tables/fields.

Yes, its probably because of modules.. But I cant install them somehow. I cant find them in new store. If I copied folders with modules, they didnt work or show up. So this is strange.

Just now, ofmario said:

Yes, its probably because of modules.. But I cant install them somehow. I cant find them in new store. If I copied folders with modules, they didnt work or show up. So this is strange.

That is how PS 1.7 works.

You can find those modules on the Module Catalog page in the backoffice.

2 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

That is how PS 1.7 works.

You can find those modules on the Module Catalog page in the backoffice.

Yes. Sadly I am new into this, so kinda too much work. Anyway. thanks for help and all.