Filters not shown in a line

Hallo!

Filters are not shown in a horizontal line. See in the picture below. Sizes S, M, L and other filteroptions are sightly below the boxes. I use Presta 1.7.7.3 and Theme LeoFrido. How can i fix this probleme? Thanks

Screenshot (7).png

You will need to understand how to find .css class for an element and be able to change it.

If this is not something you are technically capable of doing then I recommend posting in the jobs section, there are good folks waiting to help for I think very little money....

you  should make friend with a freelance developer to help with little and big things as required

then work you way up in sales then you can hire agency to take you over the moon..

2 hours ago, Fridofrida said:

Thanks a lot for your anwser and the advice to look at the job section. Looking forward to fly to the moon soon...

it's good idea to reach out to the developer of your theme or module but also having a savvy ps'er that you can build trust with is priceless.  Things can and will go bump in the night and if you cannot fix technically well that's stressful.

it's very important as a shop admin to know how to build a test copy of their production shop where 3rd party can test changes and you can review/approve.  there are numerous posts on how to do this...it's very important.

happy selling

On 6/2/2021 at 8:45 PM, El Patron said:

it's good idea to reach out to the developer of your theme or module but also having a savvy ps'er that you can build trust with is priceless.  Things can and will go bump in the night and if you cannot fix technically well that's stressful.

it's very important as a shop admin to know how to build a test copy of their production shop where 3rd party can test changes and you can review/approve.  there are numerous posts on how to do this...it's very important.

happy selling

Thank you very much for your very helpful reply!

On 6/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, ComGrafPL said:

Post a link to your website.

Website is offline. We are still working on / temporarily struggling with it and therefore not ready for the public. 

Are you coincidentally a presta-theme-pro-freelancer-expert? :)

1 minute ago, Fridofrida said:

Website is offline. We are still working on / temporarily struggling with it and therefore not ready for the public. 

If you need a helping hand and if i could manage to help send me a private message. 

3 hours ago, Fridofrida said:

Hi, I run a PrestaShop agency of 18 people.  There is no 'one' freelance expert in all things ecommerce, they can help with their specific area of course. 

product vetical expert + profession agency = success