Stripe Payment not working. Prestashop 1.7

DJFearRoss

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, razaro said:

Check https://documentation.concretecms.org/tutorials/how-open-browser-console-view-errors

To open browser console and see any possible error.

Also do share your store link.

I have this error:

Uncaught (in promise) IntegrationError: Invalid value for paymentRequest(): country should be one of the following strings: AE, AT, AU, BE, BG, BR, CA, CH, CI, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DO, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GI, GR, GT, HK, HU, ID, IE, IN, IT, JP, LI, LT, LU, LV, MT, MX, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PE, PH, PL, PT, RO, SE, SG, SI, SK, SN, TH, TT, US, UY. You specified: UK.
    at V ((index):1)
    at J ((index):1)
    at new n ((index):1)
    at $r ((index):1)
    at e.<anonymous> ((index):1)
    at e.paymentRequest ((index):1)
    at bottom-84f74850.js:314
    at s (bottom-84f74850.js:314)
    at Generator._invoke (bottom-84f74850.js:314)
    at Generator.t.<computed> [as next] (bottom-84f74850.js:314)
3bottom-84f74850.js:92 jQuery('#') is not a valid selector
e.fn.init @ bottom-84f74850.js:92
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://pgjjikdiikihdfpoppgaidccahalehjh/webspeed.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

I don't know why.. IS UK out of Stripe payments? I tested using a test Stripe card from Ireland where I live and located the shipping address

Edited by pietro.malaguti (see edit history)

In this topic you did not share your store link. And you did not give any other info, like your PrestaShop version, what Stipe module you have...

But yes, open browser console, go to checkout  and see error. 

OK just saw your error, and like message say UK is not in list of countries.  Bit strange think Stripe is available in UK. Not sure if that GB is for Great Britain.

But you should contact module developers with error you have. 

If it is the official module that comes with Prestashop you should contact 202-ecommerce.

You can do it via the developer page on https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/24922-stripe-official-sca-ready.html#seller

If they don't react immediately I would also contact Stripe directly. 202-ecommerce isn't that quick solving problems.

• Like 1