Prestashop Checkout module not working with paypal or Credit cards

I tried the Prestashop Checkout module, but it’s not working! It only worked once.

Customers are not able to pay with paypal or credit card. I have reseted the module, and still not working. It tries to launch the PayPal checkout but then just disappears

It also does enable credit cards.

Can someone that has also had this problem help.

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Any update on this one

We have exactly the same issue - only started this month

Prestashop support have been contacted and no answer or solution for 3-4 days.

Appears to be an issue with the module's authentication with paypal api from what we have seen

so far we have broken the issue down to the following:

{name: "NOT_AUTHORIZED", details: [{issue: "PERMISSION_DENIED",…}],…}
debug_id: "f493127b4d7da"
details: [{issue: "PERMISSION_DENIED",…}]
links: [{href: "https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#error-PERMISSION_DENIED",…}]
0: {href: "https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#error-PERMISSION_DENIED",…}
message: "Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions."
name: "NOT_AUTHORIZED"

Trying to work out why

• 11 months later...

I'd take an advice too on this matter, we have the "Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions" when we try to complete the transaction either by paying with paypal or with credit card through ps_checkout.  Any body got a clue what can be hapening?

3 hours ago, Jeff Dee said:

I'd take an advice too on this matter, we have the "Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions" when we try to complete the transaction either by paying with paypal or with credit card through ps_checkout.  Any body got a clue what can be hapening?

Check if all permissions set correctly, and sinde when do you see that message?

• 1 month later...

This has been solved - it looks like when prestacheckout updates or paypal release a new security patch on their server it can result in the api connection breaking.

Its a case of clearing the checkout api stored credentials and cache on paypal so it can reset the connection after their updates which has worked no problem for us

The other reason it can happen is api demand / load is too high at the exact time checkout happens resulting in a starvation of resources hence the timeout