Fatal error in module file PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function

Hello

i just bought a page speed module and the whole website has gone down

i now cannot get into the front or back office....

after over five days off downtime due to other complications now this is very frustrating.....

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php:
Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode()

this is the code i receive on the hosting Logs

[Thu Mar 25 08:50:50 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.57] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 [Thu Mar 25 08:51:52 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.53] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 [Thu Mar 25 08:52:55 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.55] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 [Thu Mar 25 08:56:36 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.55] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 [Thu Mar 25 08:57:38 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.55] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 [Thu Mar 25 08:58:41 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.55] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 [Thu Mar 25 08:59:43 2021] [warn] [client 66.249.69.55] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode() in /web/htdocs4/alejandrohyamcom/home/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php on line 60 # End of file

Any ideas

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Have you found a solution regarding this issue ?! I'm stuck as well. I'm in deep trouble. fatal error Frontend and backend. 

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function PAGESPEED::smartyMinifyHTMLCustomCode()

Regards

I found out what it was. I had downloaded the wrong version by mistake by the way. Make 100% sure you have installed the zip matching your prestashop version.

And I just removed the pagespeed folder within the modules folder to get rid of the module and the website was back on working instantly.