Wrong price in the product list, category listing and homeFeatured, but OK on the product page

Hi there,
i’ve a fresh new prestashop 1.4 installed and i’ve got this problem just today ! It’s incredible, with no reasons some products have WRONG price in the product_list template and in homeFeatured module …I've tried adding and delete attribute for product with this bug, and this trick has worked well, but i can’t do for 40 products affected by this strange problem …
Anyone knows if this is a bug and if it has been tracked ?
Thank’s !

this will be big and fatal issue if it really is as what you said.

maybe it is just that it displayed in different way between front office and back office?
for example, if you set display price with tax included or tax excluded.

the price will be displayed differently for different customer based on your store setting.

No, i've Prestashop 1.4.0.17
Tomorrow I'll try the new Prestashop version.

the price will be displayed differently for different customer based on your store setting.

I've got this strange problem with two object with same parameters (price, quantity, attribute etc.) in BO, but in FO they have different price with same browser ( one is 10€ while the other is 11€ ( 10+20%VAT) )

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem and I think it is a problem in the product import. It seems to only happen on products that don't have any options. The import It is setting the cache_default_attribute field in the pss_product table when it should not be (this field would only be set when products have a default option). Running this SQL solved the problem:

1. Clear the cache_default field for all products
UPDATE `pss_product` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0

2. Reset the values:
UPDATE `pss_product` AS p, `pss_product_attribute` AS pa
SET p.`cache_default_attribute` = pa.`id_product_attribute`
WHERE p.`id_product` = pa.`id_product` AND pa.`default_on` = 1

This also solved the problem of products appeariing on the category page as out of stock, when they were actually in stock. When displaying the category pages, PS appears to us the cache_default_attribute field to find the price of the default option. Because this field appears to be being set for products without options, PS is goiong to find the pss_product_attribute record, not finding it, displaying a randon value for the price, and also thinking the product is out of stock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...