I can't get into the Back Office in Prestashop 1.7

Well, my shop is finally up (a3mas.nat.cu/), with some problems but it is online. The issue now is that I can't get into the Back Office, the url to access the authentication doesn't respond. Any tip?

Thanks and kind regards,

What does this mean?

Is there an error, it just hang out?
Enable debug by editing the config/defines.inc.php, look into the browser's dev tools console for JS errors, check the server's log.... do something (to provide more info) not just emit a general question!

Edited by Rhobur
clarity (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Rhobur said:

What does this mean?

Is there an error, it just hang out?
Enable debug by editing the config/defines.inc.php, look into the browser's dev tools console for JS errors, check the server's log.... do something (to provide more info) not just emit a general question!

thanks for your reply
It just hangs, maybe I should have said I had enabled debugging by editing config/defines.inc.php before asking, but I didn't, sorry. one thing, I just couldn't get into the BackOffice to regenerate the .htaccess. This has been a migration process from localhost to the server, which I only have access to via FTP. Below are the errors that appear in the log. Thanks again.

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused in /srv/www/www.a3mas.nat.cu/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:27\nStack trace:\n#0 /srv/www/www.a3mas.nat.cu/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(27): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=127....', 'root', '', Array)\n#1 /srv/www/www.a3mas.nat.cu/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php(25): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDOConnection->__construct('mysql:host=127....', 'root', '', Array)\n#2 /srv/www/www.a3mas.nat.cu/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(356): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDOMySql\\Driver->connect(Array, 'root', '', Array)\n#3 /srv/www/www.a3mas.nat.cu/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(422): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->connect()\n#4 /

you can rename the .htaccess to a .htaccess.bak for instance and let PS generate a new one; but this particular message indicated that the DB connections doesn't worj, can you login yo your DB server using the information from app/config/parameters.php? Could be that on the new server you have a different server hostname, user, password.