Strange tooltip translations

ECD Slovenija

Hi,

I'm having trouble with prestashop back office translations.

My default language is Slovenian. When I go to back office -> design ->pages, and open new page for edit there are strange tooltip translations (image in attachment). Also, when I open some items with chrome browser on my phone, it automatically offers to translate from "Sinhala" language (?!)

Any idea what's going on?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards2095671189_prestashopeditorproblem.jpg.13eddc10306641dbbb8ebbaa6adfc889.jpg

prestashop store problem.jpg

18 hours ago, razaro said:

Hi

Welcome to the forum. 

You have wrong pack or you have "si"  for iso in Slovenian language. "si" truly is language code for Sinhalese and

you actually need "sl" for Slovenian.

Hi,

Now when I change ISO code for Slovenian, I can't access translations anymore. My pdfs and emails are not shown correctly :(

There is en error " Invalid resource provided: \"1.2\"; Errors: [ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'...."

Any idea how to correct this? Sorry if I'm hijacking topic.

Thank you!

Best regards

I have already tried clearing cache, but nothing happens.

Here is complete error code:

Invalid resource provided: \"1.2\"; Errors: [ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 3, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 3, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 32, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 32, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 41, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 41, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 70, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 70, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 84, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 84, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 98, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 98, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'source-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 107, column 0)\n[ERROR 1824] Element \'{urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2}file\', attribute \'target-language\': \'\' is not a valid value of the atomic type \'xs:language\'. (in /usr/www/users/ecdasi/prestashop/3kne733tan8242/ - line 107, column 0) 

I'm guessing software is now looking for "sl" instead of "si".

I will try to create new language (this time correctly), and to transfer old translations to the new one, and then to delete old language.

Best regards

The thing that confuses me most is that when I installed prestashop, and system offered me to install additional language from prestashop.com I have received default settings for slovenian language where ISO code is "si".

Language pack has been correctly downloaded in Slovenian language.

Now if I create additional language with correct ISO, and I try to download/update translations directly from BO, it says that language is not correct or available.

Any ideas?

This is what si.xml localization pack in prestashop/localization says:

<localizationPack name="Slovenia" version="1.0">
  <currencies>
    <currency name="Euro" iso_code="EUR" iso_code_num="978" sign="€" blank="1" conversion_rate="1.00" format="2" decimals="1"/>
  </currencies>
  <languages>
    <language iso_code="si"/>
  </languages>

Do you think I can create new sl.xml with correct iso code and import it?

I'm afraid not to create even greater mess than it already is.