problem with theme images

David Glez

the problem arises when I add images to my products and after resizing them, delete cache etc the images do not fit correctly in my theme

that is, for example, in JX Mosaic Products, use the same image size for both the large window and the small window. I leave you some screenshots of both the original theme and mine

demo.jpg

mytheme.jpg

mytheme2.jpg

what are specs of your image size in Photoshop and what are you exporting at (resolution) and in what format?

It was my understanding that PS reduces your images for you - but i could be wrong. Id actually like clarification on this myself. Maybe someone has a omptimum process and image specs for PS ...would be useful to see.

19 minutes ago, bnadauld said:

¿Cuáles son las especificaciones del tamaño de la imagen en Photoshop, a qué se exporta (resolución) y en qué formato?

Tenía entendido que PS reduce sus imágenes por usted, pero podría estar equivocado. De hecho, me gustaría una aclaración sobre esto. Tal vez alguien tenga un proceso óptimo y especificaciones de imagen para PS ... sería útil verlo.

I don't think what you're saying has anything to do with it.

In this case the only thing you have to upload the image with a specific dimension

• Like 1